- The toll road runs 50 km between Clonee and North Kells, to the northeast of Dublin.
- Toll rates are inflation indexed.
- Revenue sharing with the Government if certain traffic thresholds are exceeded.
- The concession agreement establishes guaranteed minimum traffic levels and the Irish government has to pay the Concession Company compensation if traffic falls below the established minimums.
- SIAC holds a 5% interest in the concession and has the right to increase its stake to 25%.
- At December 2008 construction was 75.02% completed.
- Contractual commencement date: July 2010.